topbella

Friday, 25 November 2011

Follow Friday #10



Hi all and welcome to Follow Friday!

This is a great feature hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read and I am very excited to be taking part today.

Every week participants have to answer a question so that we can all get to know each other a little better. This week's question is:

It’s Thanksgiving Day in the U.S. so we want to know what you are Thankful for – blogging related of course! Who has helped you out along the way? What books are you thankful for reading?

Right then, I have only started blogging recently so I haven't made all that many blogging buddies. But the one who really stands out is Shelagh from The Word Fiend. She has a great blog (we have very similar taste in books) and she has been very kind to me.

As for the books I've read, I've come across a lot of books that I would probably never have heard of but that I have loved a lot, such as, anything by Richelle Mead, Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine, Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs and anything by Rosalie Lario.

And of course I am incredibly thankful for the books that I have received for review from publishers. It always brightens my day when a book arrives from a publisher who has liked my blog enough to send me a book.

Although I'm in the UK and don't celebrate this particular holiday, I just want to wish everybody a Happy Thanksgiving!

Don't be shy. Let me know if you've found me through Follow Friday today and I'll come and return the favour!

13 comments:

Lu said...

Hopping by to say have a great weekend!

New Follower :)

If you have a moment, please come and vote on your favorite YA Novel's Character:
Here

Shelagh said...

*pounce* *hug* Thank you so much Chrissie! I've really enjoyed getting to know you over the past few weeks. :) Our taste in books is scarily similar, but you know what they say about great minds...

Shelagh (Old Follower - as well you know)
The Word Fiend

Sarah Brown said...

I love Richelle Mead what I don't love is having to wait till next year for The Golden Lily after the last line in Bloodlines (it's killing me) lol.
Here's mine

http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-6.html

Books4Juliet said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you even if we don't celebrate it here as well =)

April (Books4Juliet)
My Follow Friday

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Awesome picks! Had to go back to add those in because I somehow missed that line at first!!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Nerd Girls said...

Happy Follow Friday! :) I love Richelle Mead too :D New follower!

Giselle said...

love Michelle Read!! I have to read the Mortganville vampires series soon!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

sch_94 said...

Adorable blog! New follower, please follow back, I'm trying to get to 500 followers :) http://www.bethebooks.blogspot.com

Melliane said...

I've just read the outwast series by Rachel Caine but it's really great.

old follower

here is mine

Kate @ Kate's Book Life said...

Great list of authors there I love all of their books
Old follower

The Brunette Librarian said...

Great post! So much to be thankful for isn't there?

Gorgeous background by the way :)

Happy Follow Friday!

http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

Raine said...

I was caught with the live tweeting so I wasn't prepared for this Friday's prompt. :D Happy Thanksgiving nevertheless even if we don't celebrate it here as well. :D

Books And Beyond said...

Have a great weekend. I am a new follower & I am really enjoying your blog. A lot of great reviews and books for me to add to my TBR :)
Please stop by when you get a chance..
Books&Beyond

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!