topbella

Monday 12 November 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (12th November 2012)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey that gives us all a chance to list the books that we read last week and what we hope to read this week.

Books Read Last Week:
None

Books Reviewed Last Week:
Planning for Love by Christi Barth (Aisle Bound #1)

 
 
 
 
 
 
Books I'm Currently Reading:
Run the Risk by Lori Foster (Love Undercover #1)

 
 
 
 
 
 
Books Up Next:
Long Shots: Books 1-3 by Christine D'Abo

4 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

It's always fun to see what other people are reading. I tend to get into a rut with children's fiction and nonfiction.

Here's my It's Monday! What Are You Reading?! I hope you will stop by!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! Haven't heard of these but I hope you enjoy and enjoyed them all!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Unknown said...

I've read a few of D'Abo's book and liked them!
Have a great week and Happy reading!
Here's what I'm reading
Ashley
#BookNerd

Jenny said...

I didn't finish any books last week either. :( Stupid reading slump!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!