topbella

Sunday 1 January 2012

2012 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge

2012 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge


As I didn't have a great reading year during 2011 due to the fact that hubby was very ill and in and out of hospital, I thought I would join this challenge to see if I could outdo myself!

Here are the Details:

Runs January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012 (books read prior to 1/1/12 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more books in 2012 than you did in 2011. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. Nothing is set in stone; you can change levels at any time during the challenge.
Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).

Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.


Grab the reading challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you could track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing.

Levels:
Getting my heart rate up – Read 1–5 more books
Out of breath – Read 6–10 more books
Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books
I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books


In 2011 I read 70 books and this year I would like to try and beat that by 6 - 10 books, meaning I'm going to try the Out of Breath Level.

3 comments:

wdebo said...

Thanks for posting about this challenge! I'm gonna go join now!

Wdebo :)

P.S. Want to have a link/Follower exchange? :)

Sarah@Catching Books said...

Totally joining this challenge!! Happy New Year and I hope your husband is feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

God luck with your goal and thanks for participating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!