topbella

Monday 9 January 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (9th January 2012)



This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey that gives us all a chance to list the books that we read last week and what we hope to read this week.


Books Completed:
Virals by Kathy Reichs (Virals #1)
The Icebound Land by John Flanagan (Ranger's Apprentice #3)


Books Reviewed:
Hellsbane by Paige Cuccaro (Hellsbane #1)
Four to Score/High Five/Hot Six by Janet Evanovich (Stephanie Plum #4/5/6)


Books I'm Currently Reading:
Heart of the Incubus by Rosalie Lario (Demons of Infernum #4)


Books Up Next:
Seizure by Kathy Reichs (Virals #2)


Also, I'm still on the lookout for bloggers/authors who would like to write a guest post for my special paranormal romance event in February. If you are a fan of the genre and would like to get involved then please see my post here.

6 comments:

sawcat said...

I really enjoyed Virals, but haven't had a chance to read Seizure yet. Hope you enjoy it

Jessica N. said...

Loved Virals! I can't wait to see what you think of Seizure. I haven't had a chance to pick it up yet. Happy reading!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice lineup!! Seeing these books around but haven't read them, hope you enjoy all of them!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

The Brunette Librarian said...

Love some Janet Evanovich!! :)

Have a great week!
http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

pussreboots said...

Happy New Year! My post reflects two weeks of reading. Please come see what I'm reading now.

My husband is also reading The Rangers Apprentice series. I'm not sure which book he's up to, though.

Megan said...

Virals sounds good. Hope you have a wonderful week of reading!

Here's my post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!