Hi all. For those of you who used to read my blog, you'll know that I've not been around for a while as my husband passed away three months ago. For a while, blogging and reading were the last things on my mind but now I need to start filling my days with routine and familiar things, so I'm back.
Things have been tough here the last few months, but I am starting to adjust to life without my husband. I still miss him every day, that's not going to change, but I'm beginning to take charge of my life again and carry on, for the sake of our boys and for my own sanity. And I'm looking forward to connecting with all my blogging friends again - I've missed you all a lot.
And so today is a time to celebrate! I'm back in the blogging world and it was actually my first blogiversary during my break. I'm not sure if I can celebrate a blogiversary if my blog wasn't active on that date but never mind. And this is all good news for you.
I'm holding a giveaway for you all and here are the rules:
- You can win a book of your choice from the Book Depository up to the value of £10.
- The contest is open internationally, to all the places that the Book Depository provides free shipping to (please check this link to make sure your country is on the list)
- Just leave a comment on this post with your email address to be entered.
- Only one entry per person.
- Contest closes on Sunday 23rd December at 23.59.
- Once a winner has been chosen, I will contact them by email to find out which book has been chosen for the prize.