topbella

Sunday 6 May 2012

Letterbox Love #1


Letterbox Love is a new weekly meme being hosted by Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking. It is for UK bloggers to showcase what books/ebooks/other book related goodies have arrived through our letterboxes. Thank you Lynsey for agreeing to host this meme!

So here is what I got this week...

For Review:

Rapture by Lauren Kate










Love Chosen by Marne Ann Kirk (ebook)










Library:

I've been in a romantic suspense kind of mood lately and these two look perfect - and hot!!!

Body Heat by Katherine Garbera










Deep Breath by Alison Kent

4 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOoh nice! Haven't read the Lauren Kate series, but hope you enjoy all your reads!

Here's my Stacking the Shelves

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Michelle @ Much Loved Books said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I have seen Rapture around but I have not been able to get into this series, maybe in a few months I might change my mind :D

Nea said...

Aww Rapture!! AMAZING!!! :) :) Enjoy all your awesome books this week ;) :)

Sarah (saz101) said...

EEEEE! You got Rapture! OK, so the series isn't my favorite, and nor do I think it's the single most fabulous, but I am DYING to see it finish and how it all works out. So jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!