topbella

Monday 13 May 2013

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (13th May 2013)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey that gives us all a chance to list the books that we read last week and what we hope to read this week.

Books We Read Last Week:
Chrissie - Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs (Mercy Thompson #7)
Amy - One More Little Problem by Vanessa Curtis (Zelah Green #2)








Books Reviewed Last Week:
Pleasure's Edge by Eve Berlin (Pleasure Dome #1)
Wicked Business by Janet Evanovich (Lizzy and Diesel #2)








Books We're Currently Reading:
Immortal Eclipse by Sherry Soule








Books Up Next:
Bare It All by Lori Foster (Love Undercover #2)


4 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Looks like you had a good week! Happy Reading!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Bark At The Ghouls said...

I can't wait to see your review of Immortal Eclipse. I've been seeing it everywhere and am tempted to add it to my pile but I am resisting. For now :)

SJ said...

I really enjoyed Immortal Eclipse, hope you do too.

Tanya @ Moms Small Victories said...

Those are all new series to me, the Janet Evanovich looks interesting. <a title="Monday" href="http://momssmallvictories.com/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-may-13-2013/>Here's my Monday post if you'd like to stop by</a>. Hope you enjoy your reading this week too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!