topbella

Monday 6 May 2013

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (6th May 2013)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey that gives us all a chance to list the books that we read last week and what we hope to read this week.

Books We Read Last Week:
Chrissie - Run the Risk by Lori Foster (Love Undercover #1)
Amy - The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding (Bridget Jones #2)







 
Books Reviewed Last Week:
Neferet's Curse by P.C. & Kristin Cast (House of Night Novellas #3)
Love Undercover by Lori Foster (Love Undercover #1)







 
Books We're Currently Reading:
Chrissie - Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs (Mercy Thompson #7)
Amy - One More Little Problem by Vanessa Curtis (Zelah Green #2)







 
Books Up Next:
Immortal Eclipse by Sherry Soule

8 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! Haven't read any of these. Hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Kristen said...

Looks like some great reads, enjoy!


The Monster Report

Lindsey said...

I keep forgetting I want to read Bridget Jones! I hope you enjoy the sequel. :)

Adriana C said...

I want to read Bridget Jones. Happy reading.

Thanks for stopping by My It’s Monday!

AwesomeAmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal @ I Totally Paused! said...

I keep meaning to pick up Bridget Jones! I'll get to it eventually :)

AwesomeAmy said...

Hey guys! If you're wondering who I am wonder no more XD Especially because of the interview with Jaimie today XD
@Lindsey: I'm not sure when/if I'll read the sequel but Edge Of Reason was good (: I preferred it to #1 but y'know, read them both...
@Crystal: You go, girl! :D

Aleksandra said...

Haven't read any of these, although I've enjoyed Lori Foster's books :) Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!