topbella

Friday 11 November 2011

Follow Friday #8



Hi all and welcome to Follow Friday!

This is a great feature hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read and I am very excited to be taking part today.

Every week participants have to answer a question so that we can all get to know each other a little better. This week question is:

In light of 11.11.11 and Veteran’s Day tell us about your favorite soldier and how he or she is saving the world. Fictional or real life.

OK, this is a tough one as I don't know any soldiers in real life and as far as I can remember I haven't read about any either. So I'm going to have to go for the cop-out answer and say that I honestly think that all soldiers are amazing people who deserve a lot of respect for putting their lives on the line for the rest of us every single day!

Don't be shy. Let me know if you've found me through Follow Friday today and I'll come and return the favour!

12 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi! I'm new to Follower Friday :D.

I agree. I think that soldiers are really brave people, but I do wish wars would come to an end...

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads said...

Hey, I am already a follower. Happy FF. My blog: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday-2.html

Raine said...

Whew, it was a tough question this week.I hope next week will be on a lighter tone. :D Yeah, a salute to them.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

That's not a cop out! I couldn't think of any soldiers that I know of either. But it is early and there may be someone I'm not remembering from my family. So fictional character it is!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Small Blonde Hippy said...

Hello! New follower here. I found the question pretty tough too but I'd have to say my great grandad who was an RAF pilot. If you'd like to pay me a visit I'm over at:
http:\\elizabethbaxter.blogspot.com

Grace Fonseca said...

Your answer is not a cop-out at all. Great choice of words and expressing your opinion.


Grace
Livre De Amour-Books of Love

janiera said...

New follower of yours. :) That's not a cop out answer! all soldiers are brave!!
Follow My Book Blog Friday

Kristan said...

Oh no, that's not a cop out, thats a beautiful answer. They are all heroes and deserve their recognition today (and everyday).

Old follower
My FF
Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

Rea said...

Hi, new follower. Though a cop out answer, it's a good one and one that many have gone for this week. Have a good weekend!

You can find my FF here.

Unknown said...

Great answer!! I'm a new follower and i wanted to thank you for following us at http://kcs-books.blogspot.com Have a great weekend!!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'm with you - I'm grateful for all our soldiers.
My Hop

sinn said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm returning the follow ^_^

Btw, you're blog layout is really cute!

sinn @ sinnful books

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!