topbella

Monday 14 November 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (14th November 2011)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey that gives us all a chance to list the books that we read last week and what we hope to read this week.

Book Completed:
Hot as Sin by Bella Andre (Hot Shots #2)

Books Reviewed:
Angel's Desire by Rosalie Lario (Fallen Warriors #2)
Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs (Mercy Thompson #2)
The Ruins of Gorlan by John Flanagan (Ranger's Apprentice #1)

Books I'm Currently Reading:
Touch by Jus Accardo (Denazens #1)
Night Life by Rob Thurman (Cal Leandros #1)

Books Up Next:
Blood Magic by Jennifer Lyon (Wing Slayer #1)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are enjoying the Mercy Thompson series - I'd like to read the Cal Leandros series so I will watch out for your review

Shelleyrae @ Book'd out

Teddyree said...

Great line up of books! I'm up to book 2 in the Mercy Thompson series, hope you enjoyed it.
Have a great week and happy reading :)

Tanya Patrice said...

I haven't read any of these series yet, but the cover for Hot as Sin looks hawt :-) Have a great week!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Loved the Mercy books! Although haven't read the last one for some reason. Too busy with other books I guess! Happy Reading!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Becca @ Nawanda Files said...

I'm excited to see what you think about Blood Magic when you begin reading it. It sounds very good. Happy reading :)

The Brunette Librarian said...

You can't beat Bella Andre!

http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com/

MeikkiBeibi said...

Blood Magic sounds interesting, I think I've come across it somewhere else as well. :)

Come see my Monday! And have a great week!

Kate @ Kates Book Life said...

I really want to read Touch so I must look out for your review

pussreboots said...

I had another quiet week of reading. School and nanowrimo are eating up a lot of my spare reading time. Please come see what I'm reading.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You are reading a lot of series!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!