topbella

Monday 28 November 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (28th November 2011)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey that gives us all a chance to list the books that we read last week and what we hope to read this week.

Books Completed:
Nightlife by Rob Thurman (Cal Leandros #1)
Touch of the Angel by Rosalie Lario (Demons of Infernum #3)

Books Reviewed:
Avenger's Angel by Heather Killough-Walden (The Lost Angels #1)
Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs (Mercy Thompson #4)
Nightlife by Rob Thurman (Cal Leandros #1)

Books I'm Currently Reading:
Blood Magic by Jennifer Lyon (Wing Slayer #1)
The Burning Bridge by John Flanagan (The Ranger's Apprentice #2)

Books Up Next:
Soul Magic by Jennifer Lyon (Wing Slayer #2)

4 comments:

Teddyree said...

Nice line-up of books, I must keep going on the Mercy Thompson series. Have a great week and happy reading :)

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Very nice lineup! I fell behind with the Mercy series. I haven't read the last one. Some reviews I read earlier made me feel like I wouldn't enjoy it as much. Happy Reading!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Ellie said...

I love the Mercy Thompson series, I'm gutted that I have to wait now for the next instalment! I might try her other series in the mean time.

Kate @ Kates Book Life said...

Hope you enjoy your week of reading

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!