topbella

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: City of Lost Souls

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week my "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
In Book 5: City of Lost Souls, the Shadowhunters struggle to piece together their shattered world after a betrayal by one of their own leaves them reeling.



Also, yesterday saw the start of my new feature here called A Perfect Ten, where bloggers talk about their top ten favourite series. So if you get a chance please pop along to find out which ones I picked :)

8 comments:

Samual @ Books For All Seasons said...

Great choice for this week. The book sounds good. I can't wait for the cover to be revealed. Great choice! Thank you for sharing! I like your blog's background color! It's very pretty!!!

I'll be back.

Sam

JC Jones said...

Cassandra Clare has several different titles mentions on WOW. I just started reading Clockwork Angle so I don't know if she will become one of my must read authors.

Giselle said...

Oh I really look forward to this one as well the series is awesome. Wonderful pick!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

sarah darlington said...

I'm not sure about this one. I love Cassandra Clare...love her! And I loved the Mortal Instruments series up until book 4. I'm not sure if I want to read book 5. Although I might give it a try...

Sarah
Confessions of the UnPublished

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Haven't read this series but hear a lot about it! Too much to read and not enough time to do it all!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Nea said...

Ohh My God!! I CAN'T wait for this book to come out! I am shattering to pieces since August when I finished City of Fallen Angels. May seems so far away. Seriously when this book comes out I won't be reachable for days!! :D Just me & my Book :) Ahh it will be AMAZING! :)

Grace Fonseca said...

Cassandra Clare has another book coming out. Gee I didn't know about this book.

Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

Marathon said...

YES. I think it's safe to say every TMI fan is looking forward to this. But it's different in a way, because that was the biggest Bomb Dropper Ending to date as far as the TMI books. Did you read CC's dirty sexy nightclub scene? It's very, uh, fulfilling, for those waiting for the next book ;)

- Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!