topbella

Saturday 15 October 2011

Any bloggers/authors want to take part in my new feature???

Hi everybody!

I have decided to start off a new weekly feature on my blog called 'A Perfect Ten' from the beginning of November and I am looking for any authors/bloggers who would like to take part.

All you would need to do is make a list of your top ten favourite series of all time and write a sentence or two about why you love each series so much!

I think this will be a great way to get to know about each others favourite reads, as well as hopefully finding out about some new series that we can add to our ever-growing TBR piles.

If you are an author or blogger who would like to take part then please e-mail me at onceuponaseries@live.co.uk

UPDATE: Yesterday I received an email from a blogger who thought that she would have difficulty coming up with 10 series, so she asked if she could do a guest post/review about one favourite series instead. I am more than happy for people to do this if that is what they would prefer, so please don't be put off if you too think that 10 is too many. Please just send me a quick email and we can work out something else :)

6 comments:

Chrissie (Once Upon a Series) said...

Don't worry Shelagh, they don't need to be absolute favourites. Just ones you've liked enough that you would like to recommend them to people :)

Heather said...

That sounds like fun! If you still need people, I'll play.

Chrissie (Once Upon a Series) said...

Hi Heather, yes I still need people. Only a couple of people have signed up so far and this is going to be a permanent feature.

Send me an e-mail and I'll give you more details :)

Raine said...

When I read this other day, it made me recall what I liked. I realized I seemed to have cherished two sets of series and the rest were tv show tie-ins or movies. Whelps. :D This is interesting and looking forward to it this November. :D

SarahC. said...

Oh, good idea :) I'm in if you still want people.
Sarah

Alexa S. said...

Hi Chrissie! Just sent you an email. This looks like it's going to be fun. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!