topbella

Monday 24 October 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (24th October 2001)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey that gives us all a chance to list the books that we read last week and what we hope to read this week.

Books Completed:
Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead
Hot Six by Janet Evanovich

Books Reviewed:
Shadows by Amy Meredith
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Succubus Heat by Richelle Mead

Books I'm Currently Reading:
Magic to the Bone by Devon Monk
Wild Heat by Bella Andre

Books Up Next:
Hot as Sin by Bella Andre
Rune Marks by Joanne Harris

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Magic series by Devon Monk is on my TBR list - I hope you enjoy it!

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

pussreboots said...

Enjoy your books. I had a busy week of reading. My goodness. I'm shocked at how many I finished. Come see what I read.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh nice! Love Devon's books! Going to start Magic on the Line today!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

heather said...

Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Oooo Busy busy week! Have fun reading. I'll check out the reviews now ^__^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!