topbella

Monday 3 October 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (3rd October 2011)


This is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey that gives us all a chance to list the books that we read last week and what we hope to read this week.

I had another pretty rubbish week due to the fact that hubby is STILL in hospital *sigh*. There was talk of him coming home this week but he had a bit of a setback at the weekend so we don't know if that will be happening after all! Even so, I still managed to fit in some reading time and had a brilliant reading week at least. Not only did I manage to finish more books than normal but I really enjoyed all of them. Yay!!!

Books completed last week:
High Five by Janet Evanovich
For Love of an Angel by Rosalie Lario
Angel's Desire by Rosalie Lario
Succubus Shadows by Richelle Mead

Books reviewed last week:
Mark of the Sylph by Rosalie Lario
Torment by Lauren Kate
Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead

Books I am currently reading:
Bad Moon by Todd Ritter

Books up next:
Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead

10 comments:

Raine said...

I'm curious about your current read! :D After looking up the summary, I'm intrigued whether they found the boy or not. ;D I can't wait to read your thoughts about it. :D Hope you husband will fare better this week too.

dollycas aka Lori said...

Sorry about your hubby but more reading time is always good!

I hope he is able to come home soon!!

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Chrissie (Once Upon a Series) said...

Raine - I only started Bad Moon last night and I haven't had much time to read it yet but that missing little boy has already dragged me into the story. If you like a good mystery you should check out my review of the first book in the series - Death Notice. The review is up tomorrow :)

Lori - Thanks, but we found out today that hubby will most likely be in hospital for another couple of weeks yet :(

Ellie said...

Sounds like a great week, I love it when I enjoy every book I pick up.

Ellie said...

I should have said sounds like a great reading week, not the bit about hubby!

Chrissie (Once Upon a Series) said...

Don't worry Ellie, I knew what you meant ;)

Unknown said...

I loved Richelle Mead vampire academy series, and just bought the succubus books, hope you like them.

Psique @ Book Travels

Vasilly said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. I hope everything works out and he's able to come home soon.

Happy reading.

Sophia said...

Hope your hubby gets home soon. I found your blog from Ellie's page - I'm another Bournemouth blogger (and grew up just down the road from you in Ferndown). New follower :-)

pussreboots said...

Hope your husband feels better. What is keeping me from finishing the books I have going? A new kitten! Come see what I'm reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!