topbella

Friday 14 October 2011

Follow Friday #5



Hi all and welcome to Follow Friday!

This is a great feature hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read and I am very excited to be taking part today.

Every week participants have to answer a question so that we can all get to know each other a little better. This week's question is:

If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why?

I'm afraid that I'm going to have to say on this one that I really don't know. I don't really watch any tv series so this is a difficult one for me to answer! But I'm looking forward to hopping through some other blogs to see what you guys all think :)

Don't be shy. Let me know if you've found me through Follow Friday today and I'll come and return the favour :)

7 comments:

Kristan said...

I had a hard time at first coming up with an answer for this week's question too! My issue was that I watch too much of reality tv that just rots your brain. However, I did manage to come up with something =)

old follower!
My Follow Friday
Kristan
P.S. come and check out my first giveaway here

Unknown said...

Hop hop hop!

New Follower!

Here's my Follow Friday Post!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

No prob!! It took me awhile to figure out a good match as well. I only really watch a handful of shows, the other shows I watch I usually throw on for background noise without really watching it!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

MeikkiBeibi said...

I had trouble picking a TV series as well until I remembered Supernatural. ;D

New Follower. Here is my Friday! + Awesome Giveaway! Have a great weekend!

Pedantic Phooka said...

Hopping through for Feature & Follow Friday.

Stop by Pedantic Phooka for a $25 Amazon Giftcard giveaway this weekend.

Have a great weekend!
Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
http://www.pedanticphooka.com

Kate @ Kates Book Life said...

following you back :)

DHM said...

Followed you from my site. I'm a follower now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!