topbella

Saturday 1 October 2011

Monthly Round-Up: September

September has been a great month for Once Upon a Series, but not so great for me personally. My husband has been in hospital for the entire month (in fact he has been in there for nearly six weeks now!) but he will hopefully be coming home next week.

On the blog, I have managed to review many great books, get back in contact with some bloggers that I became friends with whilst running my old blog and remembered what it is like to feel part of the community that is book bloggers! I have managed to get 70 followers in my first month so look out for the 100 follower giveaway that will hopefully be happening sometime soon :)

So, here is a list of all the books I managed to review in September:
Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games (Hunger Games #1)
Suzanne Collins - Catching Fire (Hunger Games #2)
Suzanne Collins -Mockingjay (Hunger Games #3)
Janet Evanovich - One for the Money (Stephanie Plum #1)
Janet Evanovich - Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum #2)
Janet Evanovich - Three to get Deadly (Stephanie Plum #3)
Carol Goodman - Incubus (Fairwick Chronicles #1)
Julie Hyzy - Grace Under Pressure (Manor of Murder Mystery #1)
Julie Hyzy - Grace Interrupted (Manor of Murder Mystery #2)
Lauren Kate - Fallen (Fallen #1)
Lauren Kate - Torment (Fallen #2)
Rosalie Lario - Blood of the Demon (Demons of Infernum #1)
Rosalie Lario - Mark of the Sylph (Demons of Infernum #2)
Richelle Mead - Storm Born (Dark Swan #1)
Richelle Mead - Thorn Queen (Dark Swan #2)
Richelle Mead - Iron Crowned (Dark Swan #3)

Well, that's sixteen books reviewed last month - not bad considering how busy I've been! But hopefully I'll do even better for you all next month ;)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!