topbella

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Last Breath

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week my "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Last Breath by Rachel Caine
Claire Danvers is concerned when three vampires vanish from Morganville without a trace. The last person seen with them is someone new to town - a mysterious individual named Magnus. Claire is convinced creepy Magnus isn't human... but is he a vampire, or something else entirely? Claire's hunt for answers leads her to solving another mystery that's long been puzzling her: why do vampires live so far out in a sunny desert when they're sensitive to sunlight? The answer has nothing to do with sunlight, but with water - and an ancient enemy who has finally found a way to invade the vampires' landlocked community. Vampires aren't the top predator on earth. There's something worse that preys on them... something much worse. Which means if Claire, and Morganville, want to live, they will have to fight on to the last breath...

7 comments:

Sam @ Books For All Seasons said...

Hope you like the book! First time stopping by at your blog. It's very nicely done! :)

Sam

Kat C @ Books and Sensibility said...

Hmm, I saw some Morganville Vampire books in BooksAMillion for a good deal. Maybe I will go back and get them.

Jan von Harz said...

Have not read the Morganville Vamp series, but this sounds intriguing. Great pick!

Giselle said...

I've been meaning to start this series. I have book 1 and heard great things about it.

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Btw- I'm giving away an ARC of Legend and it ends tonight if you haven't entered yet. ;)

Unknown said...

I haven't read the others in the series, but I have heard good things! Great pick!

Stop by my WoW

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Sounds interesting, Here's my WoW

Unknown said...

I'v only read the first in this series but it sounds really great! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Happy reading!

Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Our Bloggers...

Maddie sometimes guest blogs here!